At Children's Crossing we want every visit to our office to be comfortable and safe. We love all our patients and families! Dr. Tew, Dr. Rupp and associates want to assure all our families and their children can continue to receive care at our office. We have implemented the following steps to ensure the safety of our patients and prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- We ask that only one parent or guardian accompany the patient(s) to their appointment(s).
- You and your child will need to wear facemasks, except during treatment.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car, and call the office to let us know you have arrived for your appointment. You will be given additional instructions at that time.
- For now, we have had to close our play area and remove toys, books and video games.
- All individuals who enter our office will have their temperatures checked.
- We screen all staff daily for symptoms or possible exposure to COVID-19.
- We have provided hand sanitizer when you first enter our office so patients and their families can clean their hands upon entering.
- We thoroughly clean each operatory and sterilize all instruments in between patients.
- We clean all common areas in the office regularly.
- Our dentists and assistants wear gloves, facemasks, and extra PPE for your child’s protection. The front office has protective glass to minimize the spread of germs.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 prevention measures in Saratoga Springs. Utah, or would like to schedule an appointment with our dentist, please feel free to contact our office at 801.766.4900.