Our dentists and the team at Children's Crossing understand that everyone’s financial situation is different and that dental care is just one part of your family’s budget. To help you access quality pediatric dental care in Saratoga Springs, Utah, we have created several financial options and will be happy to help you find the right one for you.
Dr. Michael C. Tew, Dr. Jeffery K. Rupp and associates are providers with a number of insurance plans. As a courtesy to you, we are happy to file claims on your behalf. We will gladly confirm your coverage, answer any questions you may have about insurance and submit a pre-authorization if you are uncertain about your coverage and limitations. We are not contracted with any HMO or DMO plans and are in-network with the following companies:
- Aetna™ (Coventry)
- Anthem® BlueCross® (Diversified Dental)
- Cigna® (UniCare)
- DBP (Dental Benefit Providers — all plans utilizing their network)
- Delta Dental® (PPO & Premier)
- Dental Select (Gold, Platinum, Silver)
- DenteMax (all plans utilizing their network)
- Dentist Direct
- Diversified Dental (all plans utilizing their network)
- DMBA (Deseret Mutual Benefits Association)
- EMI® (Educators Mutual Insurance — Premier Plan only, no Advantage, Advantage Plus or Value)
- GEHA® (Government Employees Health Association — Connection Dental)
- Humana (TDA)
- LifeMap (BCBS ValueCare)
- MetLife® (Tri-Care)
- PEHP (Public Employees Health Plan — Preferred, Premium and Traditional)
- Principal® (Ameritas)
- Regence BCBS (Includes Federal and ValueCare)
- Select Health® (Classic and Value, no Prime, Fundamental or Advantage)
- TDA (Total Dental Administrators — all plans utilizing their network)
- United Concordia®
- United Healthcare® (DBP — Dental Benefit Providers)
- UMR (Connection Dental or GEHA)
For your convenience, we accept payment in cash, check and credit cards (American Express, Discover®, Mastercard® and Visa®). If you do not have dental insurance, we can talk to you about financing options that may be available to you. Our office offers patients without insurance a 20% discount on accounts paid in full at time of service. You can also make your payments through Dentrix Pay and Worldpay.
Our office has partnered with CareCredit®, a third-party financing company that can help you with paying for your child’s care. You can follow the link below to learn more and complete an application.
Payment is due at time of service. Please resolve any questions or concerns you may have with our financial coordinator as soon as possible so we can provide you with payment options suited to your situation.
Please call 801-766-4900 with any questions or to schedule your child’s next appointment with our dentists in Saratoga Springs, Utah.